Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I will search for his latest assessment of
current happenings and would like to
know his view on the Plan-Trump-Q now.
those evil snakes will be sorry/judged

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Thank you for highlighting Michael Matt and The Remnant. A truly great man fighting unfathomable corruption in the Church.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

President Trump (with our good Military) has SAVED us from their plots of our total destruction. Time now for their boomerang. "Be strong, all you people of the land... and Work. For I AM With you, Declares the LORD Almighty... I Will SHAKE the heavens and the Earth. I Will OVERTURN royal thrones and SHATTER the power of the foreign kingdoms." Haggai 2:4, 21-22 💙

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Word has it that Jacqueline Kennedy was a CIA asset, so I wonder if Trump’s first wife was a CIA asset which is why he left her. 🤔🤔

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you! Nice video to share again among my "distrustful" Fb friends. 😁😁😁

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I believe Trump was born for this , I know of no other person who could go through this. God choose him for his strength

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

AGREE

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thanks for sharing, Kim!!!!💗💗🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

💗💗💗 He's amazing, love him... absolutely powerful and awesome video🙏 Thank you for sharing, VK!💗

Agreed! I may go full blackpill if we go to 2024 elections!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

THAT was amazing !💥💥

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🔥💥💗🙏This video nails it...thanks for sharing Kim !

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

I pray to God we are not going to be pushed to 2024 been waiting years for this and people are suffering .

Patriot 3% Navy Veteran, survivalist, outdoorsman, macgyver,

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

And still you cling to falsehoods ? people are amazingly early to hoodwink these days thats for sure

(1) Show this thread