I bet we'd be surprised by who is behind some of the anon accounts here and elsewhere. If Vietnam was the first TV war, this is the first social media war. Those commanding the military, in high office, or "gone with the wind" — and the general public — get to occupy the same conversational space.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

So pleased your British, I feel less lonely as a patriot fighting from across the pond for all humanity. 🙏

And I think you will be the historian of this silent war, documenting and illustrating her for the generations to come. May they all learn from past mistakes...

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
#InItTogether

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I believe many already know....

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

i really hope some day we will know the truth who we are talking to!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Hopefully a pleasant surprise 🤞

I agree, as well as who is behind the all the DC swamp (HRC et al) accounts. Revealing who they really are! By the way Martin, this was the incredible part of your truly talented eye!