Im in a super tight spot financially right now and I desperately need some help for groceries and meds.
My family abandoned me because they think Im a crazy conspiracy theorist and I have a crippled leg. I rely on help from others right now, sadly.
If anyone can help my paypal is Laurenlovesdeftones@yahoo.com

I am eternally grateful for all the kindness and support. You frens mean the world to me.

I mean it. Love you.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I see your plight i so wish i could help. im getting help hopefullt too. these are horribly trying times. i love you

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot. Mother of 5, grandmother to 4. Retired RN.

tried your paypal link...got message that there is no (s) in love. Directed me to different link. Want to make sure that it is you.

In response Deborah Oluwajuyemi to her Publication

took me about half hour to find her because the link was a yahoo account. once i typed that in i found her and was able to help

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

In response Deborah Oluwajuyemi to her Publication

so is it: Laurenlovedeftones@yahoo.com

(2) Show this thread

Dont Know hoe it works but check your paypal.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

i dont use paypal but can do online banking

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Im so sorry! What a crappy situation to be in. I cant imagine! Actually, I can after only half or less of whats supposed to be real can be revealed! 😩. I promise to pray for you! I know there are many families in trouble and it only becomes more and more visible. I would give $$ if I had any😔. Im feeding 7 in a scamdemic on 1 income. Government didnt plan for families like mine. We're supposed to survive as if we are half the human mass that we are. May God bring you tangible help! God Bless!❤️

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

please check pm. i need some ingo ti send

(1) Show this thread