๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

What the heck is going on with AU..??? I've tried both the old version and V2... Gaaahhhhh

Is anybody seeing me?? Am I alone with this..???๐Ÿ˜ซ

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

OK, TY... Strange, I can't access PM's and neither version is allowing me to comment on a post...it posts like I'm saying it on my own timeline which makes me look like I'm losing my mind and making no sense... (Not too far fetched granted but seriously) LOL...๐Ÿ˜‚

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

It did that to me the other day. I tried to comment on someone else's post...and it posted it directly to my own timeline...and yes sounded bizarre when posted as a stand alone comment. I just copied it and deleted it...and looked for the post again. It just wouldn't let me comment on it for some reason. I just gave up. I took it as a message to me that I shouldn't be commenting that. haha!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

REFRESH HIT CONTROL ALT DELETE AT THE SAME TIME IF IT DOESN'T CLEAR IT OUT REBOOT

(3) Show this thread