What the heck is going on with AU..??? I've tried both the old version and V2... Gaaahhhhh

Is anybody seeing me?? Am I alone with this..???😫

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I always see your posts; they're coming through 😊

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

OK good, but weird stuff is going on on here, I still can't get to my PM's and my replies to a post are not connecting to the post, it's posting on my feed as if it's a new post from me so I sound like I'm nuts...talking to myself..LOLπŸ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

I see you honey

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I see you ... although I have the same problem. I have donated, had the blue check mark and the big star now it's all gone and my page is different. I have let administration now but nothing has changed.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Very strange... same for me TY for the replyπŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

I SEE YOU CAN YOU SEE ME HELLO

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Yea, yep I see you Mary, TY..πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I see you

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

We see you. Having problems too. Videos and pics wont load. I see about 10 posts then it just stops and nothing. Bugsβ€”hackers?? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Yep, same.. and I hope this ends as a reply and not on my feed as a post.. LOLπŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

i heard your voice too

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

What??? LOL you heard me??? LMAOπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

You are being seen! :)

OK, TY... Strange, I can't access PM's and neither version is allowing me to comment on a post...it posts like I'm saying it on my own timeline which makes me look like I'm losing my mind and making no sense... (Not too far fetched granted but seriously) LOL...πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

I see you fren.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

OH Thank the Lord... I was beginning to think I was invisible !!!

(1) Show this thread