Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank God for the rescuer and his ability and that he was at the right place at the right time. 🙏

So lucky that he practically ran over that guy. I see they have become good friends now.

😳oh my gosh

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Holy Shit that was intense! WOW!!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

WOW....never seen anything like this! So thankful everyone survived. This could have easily had a much different outcome - Praise God for a happy ending for all!🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏My word

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HOLY MOLY

Yep that’s intense alright! Sure am Happy for both of you!
Father was certainly watching over You! God Bless 🥰🙏🏼