PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

At 10 second mark, look who walks by…👀👀

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yeah he is important to us “Qanon conspiracy theorists “ 🤣

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

And here he is in DC. Can read his shirt in this one.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

✨ JOHN DENVER ❓

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Awesome, thanks for posting!

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

From CPAC too:

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

TAKE ME HOME...

(1) Show this thread

Here he is in that same shirt from CPAC:

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Naturally 😉😎

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Hey there's my Facebook friend!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I felt like a gut punch had been delivered to me today - but then this video! JFK Jr is alive - and he will avenge his father's death and we will know that God is good. God has got this

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

The indictment is another trap for the Deep State. [They] have now set a precedent that will bite [them] in the rear. President Trump is playing 5D chess while the traitors are playing checkers.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

MADE MY DAY FOR SURE!
HANG IN THERE BRANDY!

GOD DOES & ALREADY HAS WON!

(2) Show this thread

TY, I went to the link to see it. Still don't know who this woman is, must be significant though.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

She is Ashli Babbit, the veteran who was shot and killed by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd at the Capitol Jan. 6

(1) Show this thread