Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They will do anything to get you to the centralized digital currency CBDCs to enslave everyone in the social credits system.

https://www.jasonshurka.com/tls?utm_campaign=7939cb33-1ac4-4fa8-bf06-485b68079b1c&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=37941b9f-3c5b-4ff5-8a5a-29fea5ee63d5

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Be very careful w jason shurka. He does have some interesting information, but may be controlled opposition.

I am aware.
He has mixed in some good and some things that I do not really buy into as do they all.

After all they claim to be a secret society that has been operating in secret, doing good, in the shadows for decades? Centuries? Idk.

While I do understand not being visible to be killed, secret societies don't play well.

I personally have seen nothing that they have done wrong to date, so I typically always lean into the benefit of doubt when trying to convict anyone for anything.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it