Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I shared on this subject yesterday I honestly don't think that the White Hats would allow this they have accomplished too much to allow them to Enslaves us again any of us IMHO.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Yes, not going to happen, we are all on to their plans.
Many many ppl now know that centralized digital currency if bad.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Be very careful w jason shurka. He does have some interesting information, but may be controlled opposition.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

tls is a part of the zohar; part of the talmud; khazarian mafia.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I am aware.
He has mixed in some good and some things that I do not really buy into as do they all.

After all they claim to be a secret society that has been operating in secret, doing good, in the shadows for decades? Centuries? Idk.

While I do understand not being visible to be killed, secret societies don't play well.

I personally have seen nothing that they have done wrong to date, so I typically always lean into the benefit of doubt when trying to convict anyone for anything.

(2) Show this thread