It's amazig we've had almost 0 downtime with Anonup website. Quite spectacular.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

its so fucking refreshing 🥳❤❤❤❤🎯🎯🎯🎯

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

will be guide to the future!! !!!

thank you for the reminder on telegram. totally forgot i signed up here!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response scott Wilson to his Publication

i cant get into telegram. i tried tho

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Admins are doing fantastic!

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Love it here! Thank you@administrator!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I thank the admins for their service.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Spectacular is the perfect word. Love AnonUp;@administrator; the awesome, awakened patriots here; and the sharing of truth, perspectives & encouragement. It's been uplifting every single day. 🙏❤️🇺🇸
"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together ... but encourage one another." Hebrews 10:24-25

not if it's supported by MI

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication

love this! ❤️🇺🇸 AnonUp is the best.

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication

credit for this image goes to@itainteasybeinggreen because this is her original image that she designed herself. 💕

(2) Show this thread

Relatively simple design. No spell checker, nothing to slow it down. Not sure about amount of traffic.

I have one small bug to report, when making a comment after im done and click the back arrow to get back to the main page it takes me all the way to the top, twitter had it better it takes you right back to where you were

I can only assume it is on a personal server owned by an ANON

I agree. I like this site, it seems to be done right, no issues to speak of.👍

Fière Québécoise en soutient à mes chers frères et sœurs Américains. Pour la libération de l'Humanité. Paix. Amour. Liberté.

love this website!

Only followers of this user (@cadence1776) can see their posts

Did you look at white house cams today?

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

I meant to look. Anything unusual?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I love that pretty much everyone is on the same page on this site. Miss some of my fellow Brits that I left behind at Twitter (they obviously weren't as outspoken as me and didn't get the boot lol) but not too worry. I find Gab too slow so rarely go there, only other one I use is Telegram. Hate FB now as apart from a couple of people I know it's all full of sheep.

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

This is my "GO TO" site! Love it! Thank you!

NoDealsDawson - Casualty of the great Twitter purge #MAGA #GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #Patriot

I concur. Much better than others

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Yep, quite impressive.
I can't stand gab. I refuse to go Pro in order to comment on replies.
I liked minds until I came here.
Was unable to upload a video, today, though.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

I LOVE this platform!! I come here when I have had enough of the doubters and the nay-sayers on Telegram. This feels like home to me. All my old Twitter hook-ups and a calmer, saner approach to where we are all at in the journey. It is my social-media "Zen" location!💙🙏💙

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I agree. Even the updates happen right before your eyes and never even felt it.

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

I downloaded 6 or 7 platforms after Twitter purge and have found this one to be the best. I spend the majority of my time on this one. 😁

I got to Twitter so late I didn't even try to amass followers- pointless- they were already starting to ban people. It's nice to get in on the ground floor of platform- hopefully this one sticks around! I'm praying!

I got to Twitter so late I didn't even try to amass followers- pointless- they were already starting to ban people. It's nice to get in on the ground floor of platform- hopefully this one sticks around! I'm praying!