Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Who is the guy in the tuxedo ?

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I am so Proud!! He is Unshakable!! He is Unbreakable!! He is a Fighter!! On top of everything he's going through.. Calm, Cool, and Collected. I pray He and his family stays safe and He can overcome these frivolous charges quickly In Jesus Name!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

He's also not wearing his US Flag pin on his lapel, I thought he always wore that or am I wrong? Is that a statement? IDK, just an observation.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Good call.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

wow, so observant!
I never cease to be amazed by the level of intelligence, tenacity and commitment of the folks in this battle.

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Indeed we do!
#WINNING
WWG1WGA!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👊🏻