Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Comforting words, do I wonder for who they said it..? Anons know, a lot of the Trump voters don't know, not to even mention Democrats, they're all just waking up and are now staring in the abyss... 🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

✨TheTruthShinesBright✨ WWG1WGA🌏

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

💥WOW! GREAT catch!💥

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Definitely said "former and current...but we know that eh? Nice to reconfirm it.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

When you know you know! President Trump is a wartime president and he is still serving our nation.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

👊🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I heard it!!! BQQM 🌟💥💥💥🇺🇸

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

A former and current president? so the military is done and Trump is back in as President? or just a slip of the tongue?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response mark kub to his Publication

Idk how you "slip up" on those words👀

(1) Show this thread

I heard that!