Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have been given to understand there will be wind.

One of my visions about 3 yrs ago was being a gigantic sized Angel standing over a large city next to God's arm, taller than sky scrapers, and with every wield of my sword storms like I have never seen like giant hurricanes so large they covered the entire large city. It was told it was destroying the evils.

I still do not understand the vision, it was God's hand, fist actually just there in the sky next to me.
I didn't understand how it could just be destroying evils, it looked to be destroying everything in its path, but then God can do anything really.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very interesting!
Reminds me of a dream I had as a child in the '60s; it was so real I remembered every detail.

My little brother and I were playing outside when a storm blew up; suddenly the entire sky was covered in blackness. Although it looked like a gigantic storm cloud, I knew it was really an evil presence (I knew nothing about that sort of thing as a child). Suddenly my dad came running out of the house with a special flashlight. He gathered us in front of the car in the driveway, and shone that light up at that blackness, and we were safe. I felt it; I knew it.
It's the only dream I've ever had that I remember vividly.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

It is strange what we know when we are kids that we dont really know.
Dreams are important to something I believe, past, present or future imho.

I can always remember when I was little being so scared of vampires that I couldn't sleep at night, because I knew that they were the only thing my very protective Dad could not protect me from.
Turns out they were real.

I had dreams of being tortured when I was little. Like being examined as in disecting sort of, not really terribly painful things but more like examinations.
I now believe that those dreams were maybe abductions.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ah yes, those were the days of 'Fantastic Features' on TV with the vampire characters 😬 We would sneak watch it bc my mom wouldn't let us see it 😂. It's no wonder kids think monsters are under their beds 😵‍💫.

😟 That abduction dream does sound like an actual encounter. Years ago there was an investigatory group in Miami; I believe their name was Alien encounters.org or something similar. Two men, one agnostic, one atheist, began researching abductions. Hundreds of stories, all similar. After over 500 interviews, they had found that when the abductee called out the name of Jesus, the abduction ended immediately. They also found that lead investigators in the research community know about that but refuse to speak of it.

Sleep paralysis is similar, but ppl report being held down in their beds, unable to move or scream. One said that she could see a dark winged creature over her, reflected in the mirror by her bed 😳.
With those also, the name of Jesus ends it.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I have been having a lot of prophetic dreams lately. Not sure what all of them means , but some I can tell.. So strange. Haven't dreamt like this since I was small... 😕

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it