I have been given to understand there will be wind.

One of my visions about 3 yrs ago was being a gigantic sized Angel standing over a large city next to God's arm, taller than sky scrapers, and with every wield of my sword storms like I have never seen like giant hurricanes so large they covered the entire large city. It was told it was destroying the evils.

I still do not understand the vision, it was God's hand, fist actually just there in the sky next to me.
I didn't understand how it could just be destroying evils, it looked to be destroying everything in its path, but then God can do anything really.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Standing steady in the still-point of the planetary whirlwind and radiating love. ๐Ÿ’“ Visions, dreams are merely insperiences in returning to God. In the Angelic Assembly, someone is assigned to watch you others. You are here to contribute with humility and reverence with the desire to serve others. This is what redeems you, Thank you for sharing,

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very interesting!
Reminds me of a dream I had as a child in the '60s; it was so real I remembered every detail.

My little brother and I were playing outside when a storm blew up; suddenly the entire sky was covered in blackness. Although it looked like a gigantic storm cloud, I knew it was really an evil presence (I knew nothing about that sort of thing as a child). Suddenly my dad came running out of the house with a special flashlight. He gathered us in front of the car in the driveway, and shone that light up at that blackness, and we were safe. I felt it; I knew it.
It's the only dream I've ever had that I remember vividly.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

It is strange what we know when we are kids that we dont really know.
Dreams are important to something I believe, past, present or future imho.

I can always remember when I was little being so scared of vampires that I couldn't sleep at night, because I knew that they were the only thing my very protective Dad could not protect me from.
Turns out they were real.

I had dreams of being tortured when I was little. Like being examined as in disecting sort of, not really terribly painful things but more like examinations.
I now believe that those dreams were maybe abductions.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Your dream reminded me of a moment in
THE LORD OF THE RINGS movie
when Gandalf, the "good" wizard
raises his staff crystal at evil
& his LIGHT blasts it away
just like your dad with his flashlight ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ•Š

LIGHT & LOVE will ALWAYS triumph over evil
which is why the demons have done
EVERYTHING they can to dim our LIGHT
with poisons, etc.
BUT THEY COULDN'T IN THE END.