I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

the fatigue is setting in. i am so weary. why can we not hear from DJT? I am not giving up or in. but I am exhausted. the turmoil is too much. hard to tell the truth from fiction. God please deliver us from this evil.

When I feel that way, I shut off the electronics, bundle up and go for a walk in the fresh air. I listen to music and sing. I create something. I spend time just talking with my family. Because those are the things we are fighting for and somtimes we need to remind ourselves. ❤️ I said a prayer for you that your spirit will be refreshed .

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

thank you, I believe I will take a walk 🙏

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

I talk to Jesus out od during my walks. There have been quite a few times where i felt Him answer. ❤️

(1) Show this thread