the fatigue is setting in. i am so weary. why can we not hear from DJT? I am not giving up or in. but I am exhausted. the turmoil is too much. hard to tell the truth from fiction. God please deliver us from this evil.

Only people mentioned by @MagaNana in this post can reply

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

I get tired often, but I forget about it when people ask me to wear a mask in the supermarket. My energy comes back when I realize that it"s us who fight here in the shops, on the streets. The longer they take to wake up, the longer we'll linger in this situation.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

When I feel that way, I shut off the electronics, bundle up and go for a walk in the fresh air. I listen to music and sing. I create something. I spend time just talking with my family. Because those are the things we are fighting for and somtimes we need to remind ourselves. ❤️ I said a prayer for you that your spirit will be refreshed .

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

thank you, I believe I will take a walk 🙏

(1) Show this thread