Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

My friend has a similar problem. They live on a farm, vaccinated their own dog and cannot prove vaccination thus no dog groomers will cut her hair. Parvo... you can kill Parvo with colloidal silver I've saved at least 1 dog from dying from Parvo with Colloidal Silver. Vaccines for animals... I'm looking at the same way I look at any vaxx these days. With a heavy dose of scepticism.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I โค๏ธLife, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

DVM Will Falconer at vitalanimal.com is one additional source of info. Good times and many blessings with that cutie!

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby๐Ÿถโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Oh. My. Goodness!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ž What a sweet angel furbaby!! She reminds me of our fur baby who in now 4 years old. She came at just the right moment we adopted her from her foster momma the night my husband sadly lost his sister in a tragic motorcycle accident. It was also 2 weeks after we lost our first fur baby "Bear bear". God knew we need Tiana and she has been such a huge blessing to our family.โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’— Please send our fellow anon big hugs from us and lots of future puppy snuggles from that precious gift.๐Ÿค—

For the shots we have not given any additional ones since we adopted her. The only ones she has had are from when she was through the foster pup program.

First pic is her 4 year ago(maybe 8-10 weeks old) what her sweet foster mom took๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ž and 2nd is our baby waiting her her sister to come home in her laundry basket.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

Jesus Is LORD * We Home-schooled * Keep Going. Move Forward * My account began in 2021 then was wiped and reset 2023

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

No vaccines needed its just a scam

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Wait on any vaccine until you get a second opinion! Go to AHVMA (dot) org. American holistic veterinary medicine association. Should list a holistic vet near you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

My opinion, nutrition, clean balanced food, sunlight, exercise, affection, earthing, will protect better than anything. My girls get no ava meds and are very healthy, one 9 mo, the other almost 5 years. Our ChiChi looked like your pup, was 6 lbs, and lived a great life, passing during a nap one month away from 19 years.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

โค๏ธ adorable!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Joey, after what I've learned about the pharmaceutical industry these past three years, I would never inject anything ever again. That is just my opinion, and you must do what you feel right. But there are groups out there that trust in the holistic approach, think the one on FB I've joined is called 'Arnica for animals' or something like that (I have been thinking about a dawg for a while but don't want to go down the vax route, so was making a few enquiries). Your pup looks gorgeous btw ๐Ÿ˜

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I agree 100%.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts