๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

My heart is shattered in a million pieces๐Ÿ’” I lost my sweet baby boy today. The pain I feel is beyond belief but I know he isnโ€™t suffering anymore. Please pray for me.
See you in heaven my sweet baby boy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
You will always be in my heart and on my mind my little Boo๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŒˆ

This is for all the of unconditional love he gave me for 14 wonderful, sweet, funny, smart and loving years..Momma loves you soooo much.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Sorry for your family's loss. ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“ TY

You're Welcome Quake Lady. We lost ours last year this month. Her image is my image.

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

She is adorable...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“ Does it get easier?? I feel like a part of me is gone..I'm sobbing every time I turn around and he is not there..

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

I have my moments too. I try not to think about it. but when I do, I think about all the joy she brought into our lives.

(1) Show this thread