My heart is shattered in a million pieces๐Ÿ’” I lost my sweet baby boy today. The pain I feel is beyond belief but I know he isnโ€™t suffering anymore. Please pray for me.
See you in heaven my sweet baby boy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
You will always be in my heart and on my mind my little Boo๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŒˆ

This is for all the of unconditional love he gave me for 14 wonderful, sweet, funny, smart and loving years..Momma loves you soooo much.

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿ™ So sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข
What a day of rejoicing it will be when we all reunite with our furbabies ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ and featherbabies ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ”.
Till then we remember the love we shared with them ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฒ
Prayers that you find comfort in those memories and the promise of eternity ๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

๐Ÿ’“Thank you, I can't wait to see all of my pets (cats and birds) again...this was my only doggie which is why I think it hurts so much, but I am at peace that he is at peace now and we will see them all again.. Amen ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

Sorry for your family's loss. ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“ TY

(1) Show this thread

Terrible news. Sorry to hear this. Prayers up.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

๐Ÿ™TY๐Ÿ’”

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

๐Ÿ™Sorry for your loss๐Ÿ’ž

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

TY๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

In response babushka rose to her Publication

TY๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’—

(1) Show this thread