#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana wondering if the Gen Flynn acct on here is really him?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I get the sense no. I got the same follow. I believe it would say official or real? My sense.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

That was my sense as well and he would not be following that many ppl I dont think, but I am just crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

So, nana, now I have a follow from an "@sidneypowell." Where do these ppl come from!? I have only been on here for about 2.5 days.

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Why do I read the word Nana a lot here? Is it secret code for something? Another anon always saying "Nana says this or Nana said that"? Anyone know lol

I am Nana, I use third person here as when I started SirHuckleberry on Twitter ppl were calling me bro and dude all the time. So I am a Nana and 3rd person stuck. Most of us love our Nanas and love to hear their stories. It is a 'warm n fuzzy" for me and many others.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

Thats sweet❤️ ty for answering!