Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have been given to understand there will be wind.

One of my visions about 3 yrs ago was being a gigantic sized Angel standing over a large city next to God's arm, taller than sky scrapers, and with every wield of my sword storms like I have never seen like giant hurricanes so large they covered the entire large city. It was told it was destroying the evils.

I still do not understand the vision, it was God's hand, fist actually just there in the sky next to me.
I didn't understand how it could just be destroying evils, it looked to be destroying everything in its path, but then God can do anything really.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Standing steady in the still-point of the planetary whirlwind and radiating love. πŸ’“ Visions, dreams are merely insperiences in returning to God. In the Angelic Assembly, someone is assigned to watch you others. You are here to contribute with humility and reverence with the desire to serve others. This is what redeems you, Thank you for sharing,

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it