In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The numbers tell you who's who.....

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Agree.... 👍

Dad of one, Ulster anon, my views are my own

Great post

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This has been done to us by both sides!
ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR CONNECTION TO God no matter WHO is telking you shit!!!

Just like the flat Earth scenario.
Nana fell into the category of I dont give a shit one way or the other unless it affects our now or the plan forward to take back our planet!
Some still believe it!
Some still deny it!

Further test for ya>
Juan has told ya that the Earth is round in 3D and flat in 4D!

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

True true!! The most important thing we should be doing now, learning to hear from/feel your own intuition and allowing it to guide. People know it but are they doing it?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Was going thru old screenshots, something you had recommended...couldn't believe how many I had! Came across this one which I thought was similar to what you wrote.

The 2nd one I found too. Cute LOL. Can't remember the date on it but kept it.

As always, thanks for your daily positivity & encouragement 😍

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

:)

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Love this, Mary! Thanks for posting it!

(2) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

This brings me back to the KISS rule
*Some reasons why I unplug and try not to be serious for part of the day

What is natural vs unnatural
What flows vs does not flow
What is a simple explanation vs something drawn out or overly fanciful

Does it cause one to go into to many rabbit holes looking for a solution or not
Are we dealing with the telephone game?

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

I just posted this. Where did this come from ? Is it truth or disinfo to throw off the patriots. Sometimes this kind of “intel” comes out and I refrain from sharing cuz I am just nervous about sharing lies

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Thank you for posting this info. Many people who recognize the evil of the DS have a hard time understanding how XI could be a part of The Alliance.

It is understandable that much of these details have not been widely known to many of us.

Such a BIG Earth scenario we have been a part of! When all begins to be revealed, so many will have a lifetime of questions they will need to wrestle with, for their own sanity's sake. Mainly: "How could I have been this deceived?!"

God bless! .

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The Lord will give us discernment. If we are confused, fearful, wondering, etc. a simple prayer asking God to reveal the truth is a powerful way to stay connected to our Source of Truth; and to rest in knowing God has said He would lead us to Truth and understanding. Trust in the Lord. 😇

Kek