#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Feeling pretty comfy today. My concern is seeing all our military wearing masks, knowing they are unhealthy for them. I pray they won't have long term effects on them🙏🏻 Other than that, just missing President Trump and FLOTUS, hoping to see them soon! How are you doing VK?

Love of God, country, my dogs, animals, English literature, history, classic film, music and opera.

The miliary is fine, God Bless them🦅🇺🇸And the masks are protecting them, just as they do me and millions and millions of others! No long term effects either.😼

the masks are not protecting anyone. as a matter of fact, I got a bacterial lung infection from wearing the stupid thing at work.

In response Jack Saxon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bss2rt in this post can reply

Love of God, country, my dogs, animals, English literature, history, classic film, music and opera.

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

Funny none of my family or friends have gotten a bacterial lung infection or anyone else I know for that matter. Were you under the silly misconception that you could wear a surgical mask all day? You can't, you need to put a new one every four hours. Cloth masks need to be washed three times or more weekly. This isn't rocket science. And to saying masks aren't protecting anyone is a lie. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-and-face-masks-to-wear-or-not-to-wear#2.-Evidence-is-lacking.

you need to take your bullshit info back to fb or twitter!!! 🤪

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

nice condescending attitude towards someone you don't know at all. masks are a joke, just to see who is weak enough to follow. you won't be so high and mighty when you realize that more people had bacterial pneumonia than C19. troll, move along...

(3) Show this thread

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

Of course you did, thats the whole idea, infect the healthy...

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Do you know how daft you sound?😼

(1) Show this thread