I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WISH THIS WAS NOW--I THINK IT IS A WHILE BACK

WE ARE LEARNING TO BECOME PRESENT TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

IT IS "NOW"! Whenever We Come Together as One Body to Bring our Heads and Hearts into Resonant Coherence with the Quantum Souce Field as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Personal and

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS BELOW;And/or Click on "Show Thread"

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Planetary Heart of Humanity, then that Particular Event and All other Related Evens, Past,, Present and Future are Ener-"gene"-tically Etched into the very Fabric of Space-Time and Time-Space.

THE GREAT AWAKENING