Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

,in Jesus'name

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

WISH THIS WAS NOW--I THINK IT IS A WHILE BACK

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

WE ARE LEARNING TO BECOME PRESENT TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

IT IS "NOW"! Whenever We Come Together as One Body to Bring our Heads and Hearts into Resonant Coherence with the Quantum Souce Field as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Personal and

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS BELOW;And/or Click on "Show Thread"

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

WISH THIS WAS NOW--I THINK IT IS A WHILE BACK

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Is that a mothership hiding in plain sight?

❤️

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Theory is it should only take about 80,000 people meditating on peace to change the world. 1 million children meditating on peace would change creation itself. Sending those peace warriors much Love and respect! God bless them all.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response All Right to his Publication

THE POWER OF EIGHT

"Infinity Pressed Down Upon the Finite Me," -Edna St Vincent Millary, RENASCENCE

The power of eight by Lynne McTaggart - YouTube

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Let's do this In a broken America we need to vibe higher keep up good work Anons

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Yes... :)

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is so much more powerful than people realize.

Humans WILL evolve to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in God's All that IS.

We are taking the first steps towards claiming our power together.
We ARE our own AI without any material enhancements, just as is that God made us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

(A)rtificial (I)ntelligence is, Ultimately, a High-Tech Expression of the (A)bsolute (I)ntelligence that is the True Source of Our Individual and Collective Being.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Awesome! ✨💖💫

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Coming Soon.
To Academies near You.

😁👏🙏💗

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

That kinda power is unstoppable

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I decided to come visit your wall for some much needed soul soothing.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Universal-Personal & Planetary Heart Coherence

Consciously Aligning Our Individual Hearts and Collective Hearts with the Quantum Heart of the Universe as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone. EVERYWHERE!

Rupert Sheldrakes Theory of Morphogenetic Resonance

The 100th Monkey

THE HEART'S INTUITIVE INTELLIGENCE
Personal, Social and Global Transformation (Heart-Math Institute

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana feels you pain with this one and his evil father.

These evils have ruined my maiden name.

Like father like son and his father was one of the single most evil men to ever walk the Earth in my opinion.

There are literally no telling how many lives these two evils are responsible for taking directly.

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

That’s some manifesting.,.❤️👍