Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you for this. Wonderful info. Who is this Aussie lady?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Her name is Barbara Oneil

(1) Show this thread

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

Amazing information I never heard before! Excited to try for multiple ailments! Thank you🙏

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Angel Girl to her Publication

Thanks for reposting this!! I was thinking about this video the other day but I didn't save it and wanted to watch again. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

A few drops of sweet oil (castor oil) in the ears is more effective than antibiotics for ear infections. My sister used it for all 5 of her kids & their earaches cleared up without having to buy any prescription medications. Someone told me it's also good if you're constipated & desperate for quick relief - one teaspoon makes quick work. Was told not to injest it during pregnancy due to risk of triggering early labor. Not sure if that is factual as I didn't want to test that theory.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

No wouldnt wanna test that theory,i have one on early labor and thats the gyno her self 🔎i think they enduce early labor
Some of them or some of us fill in [the checkmarks] for it to "occure" 🔎after covid the theory was more a hypotheses as deathnurses and docs made them self visible

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

You will laugh but I have 2 bottles... Great video!!!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Very informative, thank you.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Wow, thank you for the post and subsequent comments helped as well! 👍😊❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amazing!! 😊

Intimidated And Censored: What Really Happened To Barbara O'Neill? | TM Episode 6 - YouTube

Over the last few years Barbara O'Neill has been on the receiving end of many media attacks. How did this all begin and how did it lead to her being banned f...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

What they did and are still doing to Barbra O’Neill was and is absolutely wicked! I would rather try a homeopathic or naturopathic remedy any day before resorting to Big Parma drugs to cure anything. Thank you for sharing the video.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for sharing ♥️

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Thank you for posting. Great info.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Just bought the book - thanks Mandy! 🙏❤️
What brand castor oil do you recommend?

(15) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you so much for sharing this!🙏 My dad has had problems with one eye. He goes for a monthly shot - directly in the eye. Of course it has never helped. I am going to buy some castor oil for him today and have him start doing the nighttime compress. Praying this heals his eye.

Barbara O'Neil is such a blessing. 💛🙏

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

🥲❤️🤲

(1) Show this thread

I use castor oil every night around my eyes

Thank you for sharing this, if anyone has any link to the original video, not tik tok, or any info on who this beautiful woman is in the video, please let me know! Blessings & thank you

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Her name is Barbara O’Neill. I’ve been watching her tictok videos all morning.
Here she is on YouTube. She’s a gem 💜
https://youtu.be/YgjzY6cyXEM

27.02.2016 - Barbara O'neill - Natural remedies - YouTube

**For more inspirational messages or to contact our Pastors, please check out our website: http://www.rocsda.co.nz **

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WOW............ 😳🔥💗🙏

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

May God richly bless you for posting this 🙏

I use Castor oil all the time. Love it!
I had a stye on my eye not very long ago. I put a drop of colloidal silver three times a day and organic cold pressed Castor oil at night. It was completely gone in two days.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

👏💓 Thank you for sharing this! Never heard about it being used in the eyes for cataracts and glaucoma. Castor oil packs are one of those natural remedies that is relaxing, completely pain-free, and easy to do. But, best of all, they actually work!

Castor oil packs have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healing, improve circulation and reduce inflammation for thousands of years. The use of applying castor oil topically can be traced back to medical textbooks in Egypt as early as 1550 B.C.

Castor oil works by stimulating your lymph and liver function by increasing your lymphocyte count, which allows the body to speed up the process of removing toxins from your tissues. Lymphatic congestion is a key factor in inflammation and disease. So, if you have an autoimmune disease or most other health issues, you are likely struggling with a sluggish lymphatic system where toxins are building up and making you sick.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

That was perfect 🔎☕😊castor oil penetrates deep i.e like you saudy, goes into the lymphs and acts as an oil pull
I use it for my scalp and hair,i make rosemary oil

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

So you don’t ingest it? Thank you want to try

(2) Show this thread