Share with your friends !! LET THEM KNOW !

Join us for more info
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
@Qanonalerts

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

kamalAroush born in benghazi ( man)

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

πŸ˜‚Looks like Jussie Smollett

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE SITH. BOOTED OFF TWITTER 1/8/21 WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

freaky

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

One would think this late into the chess match this wouldn't surprise me. WTH???

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

So my question for people like this is: Does her husband know? Are they really married? Is he gay then or shim has girl parts nowπŸ€”?

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

I thought I had read something before about Kamala being a man, but I didn't look into it. Not surprising.