I have come to appreciate that there are some things that are best kept away from the public, because it would cause dangerous anxiety or trauma. My own curiosity and desire to know it all has been damped down; filling your head with gnosis doesn't on its own resolve issues of safety, security, or sanity.

We are being given what we need to know when we need to know it, using a tiered system of plausible deniability so the more advanced topics are only for the more ready "eyes to see". I can feel that we are in good hands by inference of how everything seems to go magically smoothly compared to the chaos one might have imagined given everything we have gone through.

I have fantasies about all that goes on unseen to protect us, and it would be lovely some day to learn more about what really went on and to thank those who took on that noble role.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Nana thinks it takes balance Martin.
Souls taking it in as they can.
While I agree that the slow roll is saving lives and necessary, and the bitter gory details of a lot of this in not required, I also think this must be balanced by the ones that can take it seeing what ever truth there is on their decision to see it.

I do not believe we can ever again continue down the road of thinking that we should give up our power to others to decide what we can take and can't take, hence what we should know and not know.

That is how we ended up here with overlords that believe THEY know what is best for everyone with lies and withholding of what ever truth THEY see fit.

There must be some balance here that maintains the individuals sovereignty and free will, imho.

agree... I will never trust any self declared "elites", that they are more capable to decide for me than I am myself. Especially concerning "information".
But I think the revelations have to happen slowly... and maybe also just in the aftermath. Maybe it should not be the top news in the TV-News but it all should be accessible for everyone in the archives.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jackylope in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jack Anon, click on at the bottom under it