I'm sad we aren't above 9 on the pissed level. Where's everyone's pissed level today?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

100% but being patient ,

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

17!!!!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I have typed "DEATH PENALTY" over & over today & put out "MILITARY WITH LIVE ROUNDS AT THE BORDER." DO I SOUND PO'd? I AM!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

here in the uk the pissed level is -8.99 😂 theu just taking what thw government says as gospel

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In all honesty, I don't get to the pissed level, there is no need to. I pray for justice for the children and families that have been torchered, I know my God will not allow this to go unpunished. "vengance" is mine says the Lord". He will handle things much better than we do.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Growling right now. It's really bad if I'm hissing. No one wants me hissing.

A solid 20... I'm ready to go to arms. Not kidding.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

My pissed of level had been on 10.0 since "not my president" inauguration. I'm just waiting for Vincent to catch up

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Word

(1) Show this thread

🤬😡😡🤬Sooooo pissed, it makes ME SICK how quick dictator Biden is destroying everything good that's happened over the last four years. How can ANYONE think that he has Americans interests in mind completely blows my MIND!!! How could anyone be so blind its literally obvious what's going on in this country ATM.

over 10 for sure! Come on VK, raise that APL!@vincentkennedy

😁High enough

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

tbh

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Too high to count.

This is what they are teaching in Canadian Grade 7 class...im beyond pissed...anything brass has a high polish!

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

I've been pissed and awake for years... seeing how hard it is to keep my kids and I healthy because of all the garbage in the food, environment, etc. Seeing how some people in public have a disregard for kids, their own, disregard for other people... doctors not helping... so many people sick before this plandemic. Struggling with health, and now masks!!! Kids can't socialize!!! Yet the sheep can't see they don't care about us. Health being censored for years. The same people blind to see the plandemic and election fraud are still rubbing it in calling us racist nazi and tin hatters.

Im not mad so much as filled with Anxiety. Good things come to those who wait. I know something will happen because of any president of my lifetime not that much to be honest Trump is the only one to have followed through. I do not see him walking away from this without a fight because the American people were always his first priority. I think he just needs to get through the sham sceachment first possibly even the election fraud cases on the 19th as well to rebuke any arguments they may have had once the ball gets rolling. Patience is a virtue if we knew the enemy would know can't spoil it.

Something...Something...Danger Zone

Been over 10 for awhile now. However, I also run out of patience after awhile, so...you have to factor that into the equation.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

eh, only moderately aggrivated when I have to mingle with the general brainwashed masses. Then I realize what theyre gonna feel like when it all comes out. So, just a 5 or so for me. But in regards to how Trump has been slung through the mud: pissed level at a number I cant comprehend. Prolly how jesus felt🤷‍♀️

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

11-teen. please God bring justice swift.

holding steady at 23 , i was at 10 bout 6 years ago!

12 bc I have to wear these chemical mask and if you don't these people look at you like you are the deepest criminal...

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

im a nobody account that had only been on twitter for a few month before I got permabanned. The other day, I got a follow from him😍 Gave me some extra pep in my step that day. Have no clue why,because who the hell knows who he really is, but it did🤷‍♀️

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

him is???

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

I've heard VK is a cousin of Jr's. Not confirmed, however.

(2) Show this thread

Well, speaking for America though- I think the pissed level is going down, as MAGA folk settle in for a long and painful 4 years. Anons are still pissed in the double digits - waiting for the EBS, the court cases to play out, the arrests to get rolling. We all knew when the 20th came and went and no action took place that our depression would solidify, the arrogance of the Left would multiply, the push towards globalist tyranny would accelorate, and the moment to show the world the USA would not tolerate a stolen election would be lost. MAGA accepted defeat.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

ive been over a 10 for awhile now.

So totally over 9

My Pissed level was over the top on Election night and quadruple that as I watched The Fall of the Cabal. The problem with anger, however, is that it can't be maintained without morphing into something else, like rage, cancer, or depression. It's been too long.

Do you think the American people on both sides will be PISSED when they find out they've been duped with a fake biden/Bidan? I worry about this, and the potential fallout.

I've been overlimit since 11-4-20.
Not allowed to accompany pets inside the vet's office.
Teenage punks working at the grocery store acting as mask police.
If I'm in my work uniform i risk losing my fucking job, by not wearing a mask, if i step inside a convenient store to grab a beverage or snack while I'm on my shift. Even if i dont wear all of the uniform, the mask Nazi's have irrefutable proof of where i work once i return to my vehicle. Wife, her sister's, husb, my kids think i am off the charts being taken advantage of, misled and soon to be unable to care for myself, as dementia sets

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

Im shoving it down, because if I dont put on the peaceful, happy, hopeful act, all my people will lose their sh--. Im literally holding them all together at this point. I hope this part is over. soon.

17💥