Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Crypto is rigged with individuals and entities called "Whales".

You know what's not rigged?

Physical gold and silver.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq - Now that you say that I just recieved 15 oz of sliver today.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I ordered ten last week.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Keep buying if you can..

That was all I could afford. What is all the hype about Silver? They said to buy it to do like they did to Game Stop.

Only people mentioned by @MCanon in this post can reply

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

If everyone were to take ownership of the silver in the paper silver market, it would expose the 185:1 paper to silver ratio and cause the price of silver to drastically increase. This would cause a run into silver which would in turn cause inflation and possibly Bank Defaults. Instead of thinking that everything is going up in price we need to think that the value of our dollar is going down. The price of silver will stay the same. Its the value of the dollar in relation to silver that shows inflation. Silver/gold is the constant. USD is fake.

Long story short it should be with worth $4,800 an oz.

What??? Are you serious? So if we buy more it will go up?

(1) Show this thread