Crypto is rigged with individuals and entities called "Whales".

You know what's not rigged?

Physical gold and silver.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Buy cryptos at the peak, sheople!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again
Wow so many 17s
What about XRP?

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes! wondering the same thing

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

the price is 100% rigged

LOL, Doq it's the "whales" that are manipulating the prescious metals market for years. Whales are just people with alot of money and the stock market is totally rigged and that includes silver and gold but once we flip over to the QFS hopefully that will all change.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can't manipulate physical like you can digital. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

(1) Show this thread

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

anyone who invested $100 in bitcoin years ago woild be a multi millionaire right now.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

Well I managed to turn 3k into almost 20k in the stock market so im happy as all hell. also turned 800 into 3k with crypto. cashing out soon to buy my hubby a new truck. Hes supported me all these years so i can stay home with our kids so i cant wait to surprise him. 😍

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq - Now that you say that I just recieved 15 oz of sliver today.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I ordered ten last week.

(1) Show this thread

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

The prices have certainly been rigged for ages, but hopefully that will soon change. 🙏🏻

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

I'm so over these Naked Shorts...

Silver is heavy under valued.#silver-up

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

It's in times like these that I thank God I'm more analog.

Where's Capt Ahab when you need him?

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

Silver is more important that Gold. You can barter and trade with it more effectively and efficiently than Gold.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts