Dear RM Agents and Readers,

Just had a conversation with a pig farmer and word has it they will not be able to get antibiotics, ivermectin and the like without prescription.

I've gone to the FDA site and attempted to locate information.
He was told this at the feed store, so heads up. If you need it get it now!

As I stated unable to find concrete at the moment but sounds like what these creeps are noted for. So just in case I'm making this post.

Big Thank You to Bill!!!

Many Blessings,
CrystalRiver

This was put into law several years ago. It already started in CA 18 months ago.

Without an Rx you can't get any kind of antibiotic - you can still get ivermectin, it is not considered an antibiotic. But anything, including neosporin, eye drops with antibiotics, diarrhea meds for livestock with antibiotics...anything with antibiotics will be illegal.

I homestead, I need these meds and have stocked up. I also buy them from Mexico, Ukraine and S America without an Rx (they ship thru customs, customs opens 1 in 10 boxes and as long as it is not restricted in the US or you have more than a 3 month supply, they allow it to pass - same as human meds from India or Germany).

Vets are very upset about this. They simply can't physically see every animal in time - they relied on owners starting meds and seeing animals within 4-5 days.

"They" are out to destroy our ability to keep livestock, so we are more dependent on 'them'. Herbal meds can help though. I'm a nurse and herbalist.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it