Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Dear RM Agents and Readers,

Just had a conversation with a pig farmer and word has it they will not be able to get antibiotics, ivermectin and the like without prescription.

I've gone to the FDA site and attempted to locate information.
He was told this at the feed store, so heads up. If you need it get it now!

As I stated unable to find concrete at the moment but sounds like what these creeps are noted for. So just in case I'm making this post.

Big Thank You to Bill!!!

Many Blessings,
CrystalRiver

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

This is a really good book for livestock and pets:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Herbal-Handbook-Dog-Cat/dp/0571161154/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=herbal+book+for+livestock&sr=8-3

Keeping the herbs on hand ahead of time helps. So livestock or pet owners who know what the health issue can and will be, can read about it and keep the herbal remedies on hand.

Or -

They can order from overseas pharmacies to have plenty on hand. It's often cheaper than buying it from feed stores here. And shipping is usually free.

Our meds, human and animal, 90% of them are made in China and India, hence Trump wanted to make them here. We are dependent on China...

10% are made here, with ingredients from China and India. People freak out about 'foreign meds' being unsafe. Our drug companies MAKE THEM overseas and ship them to the USA. People have no clue. Scary how people truly think they are made in the USA. Trump knew, and knew we had to change that soon. Too late now. Shortages are here.

Also, vets will no longer be allowed to give out meds (antibiotics) without first physically seeing the animal.

We have always had a goat, sheep, cow, pig, etc on file. As long as we had one on file, they would give us meds for 'that' animal but knew it was for another animal in the herd/flock. That allows the vet to treat basic symptoms and if it gets worse, THEN they see the animal - saves the vet time and the owner money. Without that system, vets can't possibly physically examine every animal in time - many will die, many will be in severe pain and distress before they die. There is no other option.

Vets can lose their license now if they are found to give meds without physically seeing the animal.

So again, "they" are creating a situation where livestock WILL DIE and owners can do nothing. It keeps us dependent on gov for our food in the end :(

Herbal meds can help in some situations. I'll post another comment with info on that. Ran out of room here.

This was put into law several years ago. It already started in CA 18 months ago.

Without an Rx you can't get any kind of antibiotic - you can still get ivermectin, it is not considered an antibiotic. But anything, including neosporin, eye drops with antibiotics, diarrhea meds for livestock with antibiotics...anything with antibiotics will be illegal.

I homestead, I need these meds and have stocked up. I also buy them from Mexico, Ukraine and S America without an Rx (they ship thru customs, customs opens 1 in 10 boxes and as long as it is not restricted in the US or you have more than a 3 month supply, they allow it to pass - same as human meds from India or Germany).

Vets are very upset about this. They simply can't physically see every animal in time - they relied on owners starting meds and seeing animals within 4-5 days.

"They" are out to destroy our ability to keep livestock, so we are more dependent on 'them'. Herbal meds can help though. I'm a nurse and herbalist.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

I was traveling through Missouri and their feed stores had signs hanging that said it would take a prescription starting in June!