Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@wainthepain01 posted the series of Jessie Ventura.
Got an email with all the videos today from his site on Rumble.
Jesse tried to tell everyone yrs ago and no one listened.

https://rumble.com/v2f0p80-conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-season-1-episode-1-h.a.a.r.p.html

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Elected Governor, here in Minnesota he was.

*insert giant pop of Somalian "refugees" HERE*

🤨⚔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We had a huge Somalian population dumped in our city as well and they were, I have to say the most hateful group of people I have ever seen.
I put such a strain on our little community and they did not come here to become Americans or assimilate into our country and ways AT All!

Friend of mine from MN says the same thing about them back in 2009. Been watching 9/11 shows on the Burrow channel & yes, Jesse V was in a lot of those early shows asking LOTS of questions back then.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it