Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@wainthepain01 posted the series of Jessie Ventura.
Got an email with all the videos today from his site on Rumble.
Jesse tried to tell everyone yrs ago and no one listened.

https://rumble.com/v2f0p80-conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-season-1-episode-1-h.a.a.r.p.html

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Elected Governor, here in Minnesota he was.

*insert giant pop of Somalian "refugees" HERE*

🤨⚔

We had a huge Somalian population dumped in our city as well and they were, I have to say the most hateful group of people I have ever seen.
I put such a strain on our little community and they did not come here to become Americans or assimilate into our country and ways AT All!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Absolutely agree.
Ungrateful, arrogant, and irreverent to large degree.
Entitled.
Did I mention?

I'm all for anyOne who actually WANTS to be here in America, and contribute to our communities, but most of what I experience is pockets of their culture being forced into/over "ours".

Their rude behavior was the catalyst for my eldest leaving a local community college! He was disgusted!

😕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I understand, Nana can get along with most anyone, and it is not because they are different in appearance. The ones that came to our community were just mean no matter how nice you were to them. Hard to figure.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank Catholic Charities for that…that rotten pope dumped them here

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Friend of mine from MN says the same thing about them back in 2009. Been watching 9/11 shows on the Burrow channel & yes, Jesse V was in a lot of those early shows asking LOTS of questions back then.