Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

All but one son.
But I love you guys!
My family! 🤜💥🤛

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

That is so awesome. I have a lot of sisters a little skinny on Brothers. Good be welcome to the family.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Thank YOU Mike :)

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

You're welcome, Ana 😁

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Most of my family thinks I’m crazy. My two daughters don’t talk to me and I’m not allowed to see my only grandchild that is two. This has been really hard but I know will be worth it when this all ends. Your words mean a lot. Thank you.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

You're welcome 😎

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I need a brother 😊

Back at ya brother!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

The tribe I vibe with is on AnonUP!!! AU = GOLD :)

Thank you brother 🙏 🇺🇸