I have come to appreciate that there are some things that are best kept away from the public, because it would cause dangerous anxiety or trauma. My own curiosity and desire to know it all has been damped down; filling your head with gnosis doesn't on its own resolve issues of safety, security, or sanity.

We are being given what we need to know when we need to know it, using a tiered system of plausible deniability so the more advanced topics are only for the more ready "eyes to see". I can feel that we are in good hands by inference of how everything seems to go magically smoothly compared to the chaos one might have imagined given everything we have gone through.

I have fantasies about all that goes on unseen to protect us, and it would be lovely some day to learn more about what really went on and to thank those who took on that noble role.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I agree Martin, but my heart wishes the sleepers would wake up and join us so that we may all move forward together. 🙏💗🙏

Was thinking about this earlier this a.m.

They are comfortably asleep, like a spoiled teenager who stayed up all night partying and now won't get his @ss out of bed. "Leave me
alone" "Go away" "I hate you"

This will continue until the hose is brought in
and they can no longer lay in their cold, wet
bed.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Evangelina to her Publication

If you try to wake them up, they will just bite you in the leg and go back to sleep