Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This is why the federal reserve has to go insolvent it breaks the bond. What happens next is a double edge sword with blockchain technology there will be more control over bad and good because everything will be watch. My prayers are good will rule for a long time but eventually bad will control it at some point basically Revelations coming to fruition.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Well, all the indications are, that the parasites view us as livestock...

So, trading us and ultimately chipping (branding) us, then restricting us to their corrals, and forcing us to be dependent on them for everything - is just a natural extension of that thought process.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It is comforting. To hear Jordan's voice, again. Thank you all. 😊 Onward.
Maritime law on land? Nope. Not any more!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

What did trump do in England and the Vatican back in the day.

A hostile reverse takeover of the Crown and the Vatican.

How

EO 13818
EO 13848

Strip all assets
Dissolve corporation
Clean and swift.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Slaves no more!

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

If you all realized how simple this is. Find your "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH-LONG FORM", not a BIRTH CERTIFICATE short page, little stock bond paper is all that is. When you get the long form send it to the secretary of state from the issuing state for "AUTHENTICATION" (go online for more details each state varies a tad) and it will come back with a raised seal from the state on a letter attached to a copy of what yous sent and it will be on record with the state as an 'AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" proving you as a LIVING being are without absent contract violation or victim literally above the law.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Okay - then what?
I don't pay taxes?
What does this mean in a practical sense.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Won’t be easy for me as my long form is written in French. Had to send to dc for my American copy as I was born abroad

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

video length = Q 552

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That's Jordan Maxwell. I learned a lot from him back in the day.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It's worth noting, for anyone as yet unfamiliar with Jordan Maxwell's work, that a number of years ago, his original website was stolen from him. He has since said, during many interviews, that his only legitimate website is jordanmaxwellshow.com

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Jordan Maxwell=152

V For Vendetta=152
Ready To Rock Q=152
Hold On. I Am Coming=152
Blow The Shofar=152
Let The Games Begin=152
Grab Your Seat=152 🍿🍿🍿
Hear The Truth=152

Nothing To Fear=152
Cool As A Cucumber=152
Expect The Best=152