Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

The Sad Part is the people who know its fake suffer my niece was so upset and worried that this might happen at her daughter school I try to explain that its a FF but she just thinks I am a crazy conspiracy theorist. It not right that the allow this Bullshit to continue on the American people when are they going to end this shit.

Saved by Grace. I love Jesus so very much. Happily married for 35 yrs 2 my hubby & mom of 3 adult kids. Trump is my President.

I do see both windows are shattered, but that is all. There is a small dark spot on her stomach. But who knows

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I would say Zero Crime but the crime is because of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 they can use propaganda and get away with it. Disgusting!

American crisis actors should be lined up and shot between the eyes.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Actors will act. Besides, feds don't shoot feds unless they sing.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No surprise they had a drill at the school. Watch today's And We Know. Something isn't right.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Just like Sandy Hook.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Staged and pre-recorded. He was wearing two different sneakers in the video. I'm calling FF event.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

When I watched this video, I saw people crossing in front of the aim of the guy wearing the video, and, wth was that him holding the gun gangsta style a min or so before the end?

It just looked very chaotic, not how I would want it to be, with a group of armed folk.

I wondered if it was a 'for media' presentation...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Are you thinking FF?
All I noticed was the creature was wearing a red hat…thought to myself WTF is it a red hat?
Did someone’s plan go wrong?
Were going to try and blame it on Trump supporters?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Just like Sandy Hook