Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Today I saw ppl that are normally good ppl hanging out with some what I call disruptors and they were laughing, thought it was hilarious about the banks failing, the stock markets crashing and ppl loosing everything, and oh just too bad for those that didnt get out of the way.

Well let me tell you all something I know for sure about
my God/Creator:
God does not take lightly laughing and speaking how funny and hilarious it is that his ppl that are still asleep are about to suffer greatly, some most likely to the point of suicide and great suffering.
Now we all know that it has to come and we have been waiting on it preparing as many as we could, but taking pleasure in others suffering is just not where I will be, and I would not recommend it for your soul either.

Watching things happening in Congress and the evils being taken down is one thing but thinking it is hilarious for our own ppl to suffer is NOT.
Karma is a real thing in the universe
BE kind..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wasn't there, so I am not sure how to gauge, however, I do agree that taking joy in the downfall of others is despicable. Generally, karma will return with a vengeance, so don't worry too much.

There is definitely a difference between laughing because there is nothing else you can do, and laughing at people and their situation.

Just food for thought: when those surrounding you have nothing to lose, you will be the ultimate loser.

Also, sad to say, but even the kindest of people can't be turned into demons in the right situation... that's generally why one should never take up judgement from another too harshly.

We are all really capable of the same things.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

I know it is a fine line we walk.
We have all been praying for the collapse to hurry up and get here, but this was different and something that seems quite awful.

I for one will not take any pleasure in our ppl loosing their life savings and being placed in such panic that many will probably be leaving children parentless from hurling themselves off buildings.

While I know we have all done all we could to wake them up before it has to happen I find myself needing to separate from ppl that express how hilariously funny it is.
I can't for myself take pleasure in still asleep ppl suffering.

I can't aline with all the "I got mine too bad about you" I have seen lately.
But that is just me, everyone will have to make their own decisions.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Praying all the time for the sleepers that a Godly intervention will completely wake them up and not even remember being asleep so we can all walk together into the Grandness of Life!
So Be It!
So It is!
God Bless each and every one of us!

Nana too hun. I loose ppl all the time the the death jab.
My broker in in open heart surgery as we speak from a heart attack.
He and his wife have both had heart attacks since they got the jab, yet you still cant convince them they are so brainwashed and they are in their late 40s or early 50s.

This battle has real consequences.
I do honestly believe the Q team have chosen the path of least death but real it still is.

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Yes Nana, sadly it does. I too have lost loved ones, and dear family that have created a distance so vast that they have seemingly become quite comfortable with it. My heart has been broken a million times, and through it all the message I feel from God is to remain in Love. See only love, Be only love, & not to fall prey to the emotions of it all. Be strong in the light for all will find their way home! Hopefully, in this life time for certain once they cross. Love transcends all! It is the only thing that keeps me going, that and being in Nature. My Mother Father Earth Dream Visions have been stirring and I AM grateful for them. Prayers and Blessings to you Always, All Ways!

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Love is the keystone to is all is my belief as well.

When the moment of the end comes for us all there will be clarity imo no matter still asleep or not. The God that I felt is a loving God that wants to give all every chance to chose love and call on Him.

(1) Show this thread