Today I saw ppl that are normally good ppl hanging out with some what I call disruptors and they were laughing, thought it was hilarious about the banks failing, the stock markets crashing and ppl loosing everything, and oh just too bad for those that didnt get out of the way.

Well let me tell you all something I know for sure about
my God/Creator:
God does not take lightly laughing and speaking how funny and hilarious it is that his ppl that are still asleep are about to suffer greatly, some most likely to the point of suicide and great suffering.
Now we all know that it has to come and we have been waiting on it preparing as many as we could, but taking pleasure in others suffering is just not where I will be, and I would not recommend it for your soul either.

Watching things happening in Congress and the evils being taken down is one thing but thinking it is hilarious for our own ppl to suffer is NOT.
Karma is a real thing in the universe
BE kind..

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We ARE in a war over consciousness, the war between fundamental opposing forces of good versus evil.

The shadow self of the negative ego likes to blame, make false accusations, severely judge others and project emotionally damaging behaviors upon others around them, asserting their sob story and personal problems upon other people. Essentially to frame it as if it is 'your fault' or responsibility. It is not your responsibility to solve others’ problems for them. The hazard presented is that if and when a person reacts to false accusations or blame games with an excessive negative emotion or heightened energy response, the negative energetic intent can be more effectively utilized to breach that individual’s personal auric field. When this is successful, the weakness is used as a dark portal to further aggressively attack the individual’s field by letting in attaching dark entities such as demonic spirits.

Our BEST point of power will always be in our ability to remain neutral.

I wasn't there, so I am not sure how to gauge, however, I do agree that taking joy in the downfall of others is despicable. Generally, karma will return with a vengeance, so don't worry too much.

There is definitely a difference between laughing because there is nothing else you can do, and laughing at people and their situation.

Just food for thought: when those surrounding you have nothing to lose, you will be the ultimate loser.

Also, sad to say, but even the kindest of people can't be turned into demons in the right situation... that's generally why one should never take up judgement from another too harshly.

We are all really capable of the same things.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

I know it is a fine line we walk.
We have all been praying for the collapse to hurry up and get here, but this was different and something that seems quite awful.

I for one will not take any pleasure in our ppl loosing their life savings and being placed in such panic that many will probably be leaving children parentless from hurling themselves off buildings.

While I know we have all done all we could to wake them up before it has to happen I find myself needing to separate from ppl that express how hilariously funny it is.
I can't for myself take pleasure in still asleep ppl suffering.

I can't aline with all the "I got mine too bad about you" I have seen lately.
But that is just me, everyone will have to make their own decisions.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Well said Nana 👏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread