I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I decided to come visit your wall for some much needed soul soothing.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Universal-Personal & Planetary Heart Coherence

Consciously Aligning Our Individual Hearts and Collective Hearts with the Quantum Heart of the Universe as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone. EVERYWHERE!

Rupert Sheldrakes Theory of Morphogenetic Resonance

The 100th Monkey

THE HEART'S INTUITIVE INTELLIGENCE
Personal, Social and Global Transformation (Heart-Math Institute

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I'm tryin! I'm tryin! Been observing my thoughts more closely but admittedly a work in progress.

Nana too, I have allowed the "I, me, mys" "I got mine too bad about yous" to get under my collar the last few days.

Gonna have to just not watch them anymore I guess.

It seems that with few exceptions that only here on AU can I find ppl that dont let this shit swell their heads.

Even if we remove the current evils, if we don't get control of egos and learn to communicate better, evils green head will resurface.

We are ONE race, WWG1WGA is not just a cutsy saying for me.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Selfish people.
Me me me
Mine mine mine
Yep that's mine too. 😊
Joke em! I'm over it.