#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never forget.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I come with a small and humble voice to share that it might be time to return to Twitter as there is a storm on the horizon. @NotBarron1946
has asked that we help him rebuild to 88 million. Judge for yourself and see if you think he is worthy of a follow.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

I got banned from Twatter in the purge. But always kind of thought something was up with the NotBarron1946. I can still read his posts by going to the twatter page on the internet, I just can't interact

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Makes sense. You may wish to keep an eye on it anyway!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Oh, I check it at least once a day, haha

Excellent. Enjoy! I actually really like the interface here in comparison with some of the other platforms out here, although I've not used it much, to be honest.

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godstrojanhorse in this post can reply

I like it here too. It is pretty intuitive, and seems to run with very few hiccups, though there is a sometimes glitch when trying to upload a photo- I've had them load in 90 degrees out of true