#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never forget.

I come with a small and humble voice to share that it might be time to return to Twitter as there is a storm on the horizon. @NotBarron1946
has asked that we help him rebuild to 88 million. Judge for yourself and see if you think he is worthy of a follow.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godstrojanhorse in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

DOES TWITTER SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP ? NO AND NEITHER DO I !

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

That isn't how boycotts work. Stop going back to platforms which want to enslave you. It is so frustrating to see everyone manipulated into doing the things they used to, such as watching football after the NFL spat on our National Anthem.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Counter Spell to his Publication

Well, you certainly have an important point. I agree. However, "look to Twitter" are the words that remain in my head.

Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

i thought he had good info even if it's not Trump

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

It sounds like AI Digital Voice to me. I'm voting "FAKE" .

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

He still has good info though so it doesn't hurt to read for yourself and make your own decision.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

Yes, the voice sounds like AI tech, but he did clarify why in the following email, as you will see. He's trying to avoid Twitbots. He appears to be human to me, in terms of his very honst responses to things, but that's just me.

(2) Show this thread

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

I got banned from Twatter in the purge. But always kind of thought something was up with the NotBarron1946. I can still read his posts by going to the twatter page on the internet, I just can't interact

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Makes sense. You may wish to keep an eye on it anyway!

(1) Show this thread