🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Pres. Trump has to be the cleanest man on the planet!
The Best of the Best have gone after him with a bottomless money and legal pit and cant find ANYTHING!

There could not possibly be any other man on the planet with a business of this size with no issues.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Squeaky clean Nana as best I can tell.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Almost as if God prepared him.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I think you might be right, Nana!
DJT is a gift from God! 🙏😇
Q said this is Biblical!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes and in reading the first meme my mind immediately went to the information in your second post.

7 is also my life number.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Check this out, Nana.
@JFKJrFan is following 777 accounts.

No such thing as coincidence.
Nana has been following Fan since my first days on Twitwit.

We all had a tendency to loose our shit those first days & weeks finding out some of what was really going on & he had to exercise extreme patience with me because I was so pissed off at what they were doing to the children I was on it almost 20 to 22hrs a day.
I spent the better part of over 2 yrs barely sleeping or anything else researching & exposing, just as many others did as well.

Pretty sure at first I literally wore Fan out, but God had come to me in a dream DEMANDING that I pay attention even throwing down a lightening bolt right in front of me in the shape of a cross with a baby under it.
So I was pretty much ON IT!
I had a NDE many yrs ago so I understood I was supposed to do something I just didn't know what.
Not long after that is when all the rest started, I was attacked by a longtail reptilian, the dreams and visions started &I connected back to the God consciousness.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it