Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE STATE OF THE NATION (18/9)

Our "DRACO"-NIAN, Demonionist Legal System (19/1)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pres. Trump has to be the cleanest man on the planet!
The Best of the Best have gone after him with a bottomless money and legal pit and cant find ANYTHING!

There could not possibly be any other man on the planet with a business of this size with no issues.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THE IMPECCABLE WARRIOR

President Trump is a True Warrior of the Heart

"A Warrior Acknowledges His Pain, but doesn't Indulge in it. The Mood of the Warrior who Enters into the Unknown is not one of Sadness; on the Contrary, he is Joyous because He Feels Humbled by his Great Fortune, Confidant that His Spirit is Impeccable, and Above All, Fully Aware of His Efficiency. A Warrior's Joyfulness comes from having Accepted His Fate, and from having Truthfully Assessed what Lies Ahead of Him." -Carlos Casteneda, THE TEACHINGS OF DON
JUAN: A Yaquai Way of Knowledge

President Trump "If..." by Rudyard Kipling - YouTube

Poem "if" by by Rudyard Kipling President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Squeaky clean Nana as best I can tell.

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOL

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE