🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Pres. Trump has to be the cleanest man on the planet!
The Best of the Best have gone after him with a bottomless money and legal pit and cant find ANYTHING!

There could not possibly be any other man on the planet with a business of this size with no issues.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Squeaky clean Nana as best I can tell.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Almost as if God prepared him.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think you might be right, Nana!
DJT is a gift from God! 🙏😇
Q said this is Biblical!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes and in reading the first meme my mind immediately went to the information in your second post.

7 is also my life number.

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Wheres his page??? Says it cant be found???? Can you see it?? 😫

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Paint Head to her Publication

Copy and paste this in the search box in the upper right corner

@doqholliday

If you click the name in mine and Nana's post, it shows 404 Page not found.

(1) Show this thread

Doq Holliday@doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!