Only people mentioned by @ilovetrump in this post can reply

In response I Love Trump to his Publication

[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
β˜‘οΈπŸ”΅πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸ”˜ Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ https://new.watchmoviestream.cc/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom xπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘ˆ
=======================================================
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
β˜‘οΈπŸ”΅πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸ”˜ Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ https://new.watchmoviestream.cc/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom xπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘ˆ
=======================================================
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

President Trump was never the worst president - He went from a great President to the BEST President!

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I ❀Gen Flynn . ❀Pres Trump..❀JFKjr

US Army vet. Served as 91C from β€˜73-β€˜76. Mom of 2 angel children, lucky step-mom to 3, with 2 precious grandchildren. God Blessed me.

thenn we circled around to the all time worst!

yes on the best president DJT.
GWB worst, being a deceiver having fooled many God fearing believers into trusting him.
cold blood , swamp dweller satanist.
we knew about Obama being a cult 93 priest
by his lifestile and β€œcommunity” activism as a cover for his evil
inclinations.
what Obummer did was expected of him just to stay true to his
handlers.
bush jr worse than daddy ,worse than obummer,
just my opinion.
have been wrong before

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

and now we've "circled back" lmao

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

i personally think the bush's n clinton's did far more damage to this great nation.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

Me!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I think Lincoln was probably your best. Trump was very good though

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

DONALD J. TRUMP is and ALWAYS will be the absolute BEST President ever!!!! Always was a fan of his before and never thought I could adore him even more than I do now!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

πŸ’―

I'm just going to leave this right here....

Christian, Patriot, Veteran

Biden: Worst President ever? Hold my MiraLAX...

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Welcome from Brisbane Australia. Thank you for everything you are doing. We are immensly grateful to you, your family and the Trump family (and all the hidden patriot families) for your sacrifices and for your Plan. We only understand a small fraction of it and what we see is Beyond Brilliant. WIth Affection and prayers Verily and family. God Speed.
#wwg1wga

Hey guys, I came from twitter cause I was banned!!! I love God Country and my Family. Donald Trump is still our President!!

Agree, definetly

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

It's a damn shame we are going backwards to one of the worst presidents ever.

Agreed!

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ’―