Just a question. Has most everyone stopped coming to AU or am I just not seeing anyone's posts anymore? Just asking even though no one will see this.

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Many many here,holding the line and waiting for the time 👏👏🇨🇦

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I see you 😎
Just sitting back and watching the show.
AU is the best

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I'm still here; not back on Twitter. I'm having to jump from the old version to the new version depending on whether I want to post or not. It's still not all working for me, but it's still my favorite site, and I'll manage for now. Things will be changing all over the place soon, so glad to be here.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Seems normal with some New faces showing up. Many have gone silent lately though. It’s been slow for awhile but some great people here on AU! The best! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Some have gone back to Twitter.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

This is where I want to be ,amazing Patriots great info 🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Seems ok to me with normal posting...
Check with admin or maybe try clearing cookies (ctrl + F5)

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Interactions seem to be way down since version 2 came out. AU rocked before, but now seems sluggish.
How about it can you help please 🙏
@administrator

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

I am seeing this and others

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I'm still seeing a lot of people posting. Not sure