Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

New Jersey is included on both the NY and Philadelphia maps ...how did she miss that?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

your SS number is your bank account number......in the bank tied to the letter.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Yes i researched this awhile back. your letter before your numbers is a bank location. Normally within your state/area.

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

It kind of reminds me of the FEMA zones or Regions, States, and Territories. Does not quite seem to line up. Need some digging.
https://www.fema.gov/about/organization/regions

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Mine is F so Nashville. The Federal Reserve is a rogue institution so we already know it is now part of our constitution and is being SCRAPED out. i guess everything I do is recorded-kept and connected to the Tennessee set up. I have never been there (except driving through) and I am in the New England area. smh#interesting

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Interesting.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Couldn’t find no numbers on my card

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Are you 70 or older? I’d have to ask my Mom again, but something is different with her birth certificate that doesn’t tie her in like mine does. I can’t remember what it was though. Could be similar to SS. Here’s the back of mine. “B”..

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Undetermined...will have to dig more...

It is said that "The number printed on the back of the card is a "sequential control number." It is a number that was printed on your card and helps validate the card as a legitimate social security card. The codes are printed in red, black or blue ink. They are used by Bankruptcy Courts and the Social Security Administration, to prevent identity theft."
-Social Security Expert: Gerald, Esq

Source: https://www.justanswer.com/social-security/d9a20-asking-stamped-number-back.html

USA Today did a "fact check" and mentioned some scams to this regard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/27/fact-check-social-security-numbers-not-linked-federal-bank-account/5219832001/

it is "assumed" that your SS# is tied to a fed bank, and the number in your SS should show which bank holds the deposit on you and how they have made money off of you trading your birth certificate around the world. Some say there's a process to claim your inheritance. They have shut down a lot of of people over the years for sharing this information. Those who successfully have gone through the process often disappear and were threatened if they tried to circulate back into society. I met a guy in Cape Town, South Africa who knew all this stuff, claimed to have been successful with the process and had to leave the U.S. He lives unassumed in the hills of Cape Town.

Does this tie back to when we were born and assigned ss #, and we were put in the system and assigned to a bank?

You are young. SS number at birth started about 30-35 years ago. SS numbers were for paying taxes. We didn't get them until we started working prior to that. From birth tracking was always a concern with them and they, of course, promised that was not going to be an issue.

(1) Show this thread

Ok, this is news to most of us and interesting but what do we do with this information?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

OK, so what is this? What does it mean?
What about NJ?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Interesting…..hmmmmm

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes, but it's a hot minuet

Fun fact: check the heads of coin money: Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, and they should have a (single) letter stamped, under the year it was minted, for "where" the coin was minted

Examples:
D - Denver .... current
B - Boston .... I think this use to be a location
S - San Fran .... current
P - Philly .... current

Like i said. its been a while, but only four locations in the nation mint/minted coin money

West Point is a current minting location, but it wasn't historically

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Fort Knox and Washington DC are also said to be two other minting locations

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Not boston. O for new orleans and cc for carson city

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts